- Fusilli (spirals) – 250gr
- Peeled tomatoes – 300 gr
- A medium onion
- Extravirgin olive oil – 30 ml
- Seedless black olives – 40gr
- Seedless green olives – 40gr
- Tuna flakes drained of oil– 70gr
- Mascarpone 30gr
- Salt, Vegeta universal spice mix, pepper, basil, hot chili peppers, granulatd garlic, bay leaf, sugar.
Boil the spirals in salty water.
Saute a finely chopped onion into extravergin olive oil.
Add the peeled tomatoes and let it boil.
Season to taste.
Add the sliced olives.
Add the drained tuna.
Add a spoonful of sugar, stir and turn off the heat.